POSITION: MARITIME SALES & SERVICE COORDINATOR
(Based in Kuantan, Pahang)
• To provide an end to end service for the follow up and conversion of inbound shipping opportunities
• To oversee the set-up, delivery and follow up of all Shipping scopes.
• Assist the development of systems and software to track chase and expand shipping related enquiries
• To be the point of contact for shipping related data tools with a responsibility to research, collate and disseminate valuable information for the benefit of eastern hemisphere branches
• Maximise and expand inbound opportunities
• Identify, approach and convert outbound sales opportunities
• To represent SSI for Shipping related customer interaction including but not limited to customer meetings, conference calls, presentations or trade events
• To liaise with the Training department to ensure technicians are upskilled and to work with HR to forecast and plan shipping needs to ensure appropriate levels of recruitment
• Provide weekly reports on activity and results
• Establish and oversee all scopes of work for allocated customers including:
• Ensure completion of all work scope paperwork for allocated customer projects
For those who are interested, please send your CVs to email@example.com.