- Experience working within the offshore industry, ideally with lifesaving appliances. The position is onshore based.
- A general knowledge of recognised organisations and Classification Society requirements, although full training will be given.
- A respected manager who supports and works with the team when carrying out lifesaving maintenance offshore
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- Using your knowledge and experience of the offshore environment and with SSI support and training, assist with developing engineering solutions for offshore projects as required
- Provide general technical advice to Customer Account Coordinators
- Assist with job set up and close outs for new and existing customers.
- Assist with Triple 5 Hook (T5) install work scopes (from survey to installation) as required
MANAGEMENT OF SSI TECHNICIANS:
- To support and manage a team of offshore technicians ensuring the work carried out is to the high standard expected by the company
- To carry out regular appraisals with the Technicians, supported by the HR coordinator, identifying training needs of individuals to ensure the SSI technician skills base is sufficient to undertake all offshore work scopes
To apply for this position and for a full job description, please contact Tina in Human Resources on (07785) 612764 or email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org