More jobs from this company Survival Systems International Australia
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To support the Regional Manager by coordinating the day to day running of the service element of the business.
- To report the status of offshore, onshore and workshop jobs to the Regional Manager on a regular basis. As minimum, a weekly meeting is to be held to discuss upcoming jobs, progress of current jobs and update the Regional Manager of changes to the work plan.
- Working with the Regional Manager where required, arrange the placement of Technicians for the benefit of the business, ownership for the Technician and continuity for the customer.
- Working closely with the Workshop & Stores Supervisor to ensure all workshop jobs are coordinated and completed as planned and ensure all the tooling and materials are available, onsite and on time ahead of scheduled jobs.
- Draft customer quotations for Technician visit to a rig, platform or vessel to commission, service, repair and inspect equipment as required.
- To ensure customers are chased for critical maintenance.
- To check the quality and content of close out reports prior to sending to clients. In the event that the report is not completed correctly, return to the Technician for completion prior to any action.
- To attend all debriefs with the Technicians and Regional Manager.
- To prioritise any follow up work required, with critical and priority maintenance being of utmost importance.
- To track/update all jobs in the company’s ProWorkflow system.
- Working with the Service Administrator to arrange for medicals, offshore tickets and other competencies for Technicians as required.
- Working with the Service Administrator to prepare all travel arrangements for Technicians.
- In the event that the visit results in the recommendation of future work, ensure a quotation for labour is prepared and sent to the Regional Manager to review.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years
- Strong planning and logistical skills.
- experience in a similar role.
- Quick learner and ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in the offshore or marine industry would be of benefit but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
- Please fill out the form below adding your resume.