We have an exciting opportunity to join Survival Systems International in Singapore. We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a proven record of success to join our team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate would bring contacts with ship owners through previous experience of working in the Maritime Industry.
- Manage sales activities within defined areas at SSI Singapore or within SSI Group
- Ensure customer relationships are maintained during the sales process
- Secure engineering resources to support the sales process
- Achieve sales targets in cooperation with Managing Director
- Regular contact with agents, shipyards, ship owners, consultants, etc. prospective customers.
- Enter into contracts to the best attainable conditions in the market
- Participate in public relations activities in collaboration with the marketing director and marketing coordinator for the group
- Contribute to exhibitions, fairs, demonstrations, etc.
- Prepare quotations and carry out the sales process in accordance with work instruction
- During internal contract review, help to ensure that products are ordered as accurately as possible
- Essential - 5 years’ experience in a Sales role
- Essential - Contacts with ship owners
- Preferred - Previous position in Maritime Sales
- SGD4,000 – SGD6,000 per month
To apply for this position or for more information, please send your full CV to email@example.com.
Closing Date – 4th October 2021