We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Administrator with a proven record of success to join our team
Reporting to the QHSE Advisor, the Quality Assurance administrator is responsible for monitoring and evaluating control procedures and assisting the QHSE Advisor in the delivery of a robust QA process through SSIUK
- By working closely with the QHSE Advisor to ensure all onshore and offshore work is carried out in accordance with the company’s Health, Safety & QA procedures
- To assist the QHSE Advisor with quality audits and assessments as required.
- To investigate system failures, reports and instigate improvement measures
- To ensure, with support from the QHSE Advisor that the QA procedures and document control throughout the business are robust enough to protect SSI, if an incident occurs which could put the company at risk
- To keep updated on current quality principals and be prepared to attend training for your continuous professional development
- To ensure risk assessments & method statements are produced and monitored for all work carried out by SSI personnel, in support with the QHSE Advisor.
- To assist the QHSE Department when Purchasing PPE for technicians, when required.
- To issue updated documentation to relevant managers and staff, as part of the company’s QA procedures
- To support in the production and completion of QA reports/data books for workshop refurbishments.
- To maintain the quality control document register and applicable system records.
- To collate and input customer satisfaction data.
- Ability to listen & communicate with other employees
- Assertive and proactive approach to meeting deadlines
- Practical approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and other MS packages
- Demonstrable experience of working in a QA Administration role or similar
- Willingness to undertake training that supports your continuous professional development
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the International Quality Standard: ISO 9001 is preferable
- Holding an Internal Auditor qualification is advantageous
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8.00am – 4.30pm
Benefits: Employee assistance programme, long service awards, subsidised gym membership, death in service.
To apply for this position or for more information, please contact Tina on (07785) 612764 or email email@example.com with your current CV and covering letter.
Closing date for applications – Monday 23rd November 2020.