Datrex emergency rations, the gold standard of food and water rations, are individual servings of filtered fresh water, bagged in a specially designed polymer-foil sachet. To consume tear open at the mark and sip straight from the bag. The high-level filtering and outer protection are certified to keep the contents fresh for a minimum of five years in even the harshest environments.
• Purified water for immediate use.
• Superior packaging materials for optimum durability.
• USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval.
• 5 years shelf life.
Code: MF107A 125ml sachets
Code: MF107 Box
NSN: 8960 0112 4454 3
• Worldwide approvals held.
• 500g (17.6 oz) each.
• Available in cases of 24 or 30 rations.
CODE: MF104 (Case of 24)
CODE: MF106 (Case of 30)