This completely non-magnetic neoprene drysuit is supplied to the UK Royal Navy Clearance Diving teams.
Other tasks include work on small mine hunting vessels as part of a diving team searching for and destroying enemy sea mines. Specialist shore diving teams are also involved in clearance of areas of surf in preparation for amphibious operations. All of these operations pull together to provide Littoral Maritime Manoeuvre. Divers, Mine hunters and survey vessels ensure important shipping lanes are kept clear during times of conflict.
The clearance diving suit is worn to conduct bomb and mine disposal tasks underwater.
• Rear entry heavy-duty 6 pitch non magnetic zip with protective cover
• Manufactured from ultra-tough, hyper compressed 4mm neoprene with pique outer lining
• Non-magnetic fly zip with zip cover for additional protection
• CE approved non-magnetic inflation & exhaust valves
• Oversized DuPontTM Kevlar® reinforced kneepads
• Rubber taped and bonded for life seams
• Choice of superstretch neoprene or latex neck and wrist seals
• Arctic black extreme hood with supervent
Choice of pocket and positioning as required (bellows pocket shown)
Available in 17 standard sizes which are specially made to measure and tailored to fit perfectly.